mintCast 364.5 – Dynamic Audio
1:29 Linux Innards
39:02 Vibrations from the Ether
1:09:10 Check This Out
1:10:09 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section, we talk travelling studios
And finally, the feedback and a couple things to check out
Twitter. Discord. Telegram. Matrix. Reddit.
Vibrations from the Ether
- Allan N.
- Elizabeth T.
- Brad A.
#!/usr/local/bin/bash COUNT=$1 if [ "$COUNT" = "" -o !"$COUNT" ] ; then echo "Enter a number of characters to generate", read $COUNT fi head -c $COUNT /dev/random | uuencode -m - | sed -n '2s/=*$//;2p' | cut -c1-$COUNT
- John Wallis
- A. Stombough
- Stan R.
Check This Out
- Our next episode will be Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 2 pm US Central Time
- Get mintCast converted to your time zone!
- Our next Saturday stream will be at 2 pm US Central time on July 17, 2021
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, [email protected]
- Bo – Crowbar Kernel Panic, [email protected]
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Twitter @TonyH1212, [email protected], [email protected]
- Josh Hawk – [email protected], @joshontech on Twitter and most other social sites, Crowbar Kernel Panic
- Mike – [email protected] and GrouchyM on Discord and Telegram
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, [email protected], linuxuserspace.show. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio editing, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, initrd for the animated Discord logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One Reply to “mintCast 364.5 – Dynamic Audio”