Episode 54: Jamie Interview
News & personal updates
- Mint KDE 10 has just dropped and LXDE is on the way!
- More Mint 11 Katya Updates,
- EUKHost is now hosting Linux Mint,
- One of the main open source software sites sourceforge.net got a totaly new look on February 9. It’s a very simple clean look that may take some time to get used to.
- Stock around the world are now being managed through Linux!
- Fedora and OpenSUSE say no to Unity,
- Ubuntu vs Banshee- Canonical wants 75% of all of the Banshee Teams Amazon earnings. http://zd.net/fieQkQ
- Mint KDE developer Jamie interview
Websites of the Week
- Folding at Home- Help cure cancer with you space CPU cycles. http://folding.stanford.edu/
Tip of the Podcast
- Here is another quick way to become the root user from the command line.
- Simply type sudo su. You will be asked for your password, then logged in as the root user.
Hosts: Harrison, James, Rob, Scott, Jalu
Subscribe to the podcast: [iTunes] [Zune] [RSS MP3] [RSS OGG]
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @mintCast @Linux_Mint
- Freenode- #mintcast
- Spotchat- #mintcast
More info: Linux Mint website, blog, forums, community
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco. http://www.podcastthemes.com/
The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
2 Replies to “Episode 54: Jamie Interview”
Thas was a great show with Jamie. You guys did a great interview. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for posting this. It’s definitely a ‘cast worth waiting for. As a Mint KDE user I loved hearing from boo, and after listening to the interview the delay in getting Mint 10 KDE makes a lot of sense.