mintCast 208 – High Performance Computing
- LMDE gets a codename . (segfault.linuxmint.com)
- Ubuntu MATE Beta1 (ubuntu-mate.org)
- 10 Answers To The Most Frequently Asked Linux Questions On Google — Posted by Gary Newell (everydaylinuxuser.com)
- Beowulf Clusters 20th Anniversary (indiana.edu)
Main Topic: High Performance Computing
- What is a Supercomputer?
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Linux MPI Parallel Clusters Programming
- Redhat HPC-Grid
- Setting Up an HPC Cluster
- History of HPC Clusters
- Some open source cluster managers: Rocks and xCat
- Building a Beowulf Cluster in just 13 steps
- Creating a Raspberry Pi-Based Beowulf Cluster
- Getting Started with HPC Clusters (admin-magazine.com)
- Evolution of a SysAdmin (linuxfoundation.org)
- “C’est La Vie” by NaTtA (Jamendo.com)
- “Not Quite Connected” by Josh Woodward (Jamendo.com)
- “Lightning” by Tamara Laurel (Jamendo.com)
- OggCamp (October 4-5, 2014) in Oxford, UK
- LinuxCon Europe (October 13-15, 2014) in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Free Software and Open Source Symposium (October 23 – 24, 2014) in Toronto, ON
- Ohio LinuxFest (October 24-25, 2014) in Columbus, OH
- SCaLE 13x: The 13th annual Southern California Linux Expo (February 19-22, 2015) Hilton Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles, CA
Hosts: Rob, Scott, Joe
Live Stream every other Sunday 2:00 p.m.(Central): mintcast.org/livestream
- Forum: forums.linuxmint.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @mintCast @Linux_Mint @3dbeef @txhawkins @JoeRessington
- IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast, or irc.freenode.net – #mintcast
- Google+: mintCast
More Linux Mint info: website, blog, forums, community
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco (podcastthemes.com). Podcast bumpers provided by Oscar.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
2 Replies to “mintCast 208 – High Performance Computing”
I found the Big Bang Theory Reference to Linux http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFLMeuGXLE
Because of circumstances,iam a little behind,listening.
But glad to be back agian.
Specially no 207,very interesting.