386.5 – Interview with Flathub contributor Jorge Castro
1:00 Linux Innards
1:37:50 Vibrations From the Ether
1:51:02 Check This Out
In our Innards section, we have an interview with Jorge Castro, community manager for Flatpak and former community manager for Canonical.
And finally, the feedback and a couple of suggestions.
- We have an interview today with Jorge Castro, community manager at stacklet.io
- Former Community Manager at Canonical
- Flathub volunteer.
Check This Out
- Joe – Tllts.org, linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, firstname.lastname@example.org, Buy Joe a coffee
- Norbert – email@example.com
- Josh T – firstname.lastname@example.org, Josh Thacker on Discord, and @Metal_FOSS on Twitter
- Nishant – email@example.com,riconghost on instagram, riconghost@Github, Ghost.Ricon on DIscord, maverick00783 @ Steam
- Moss – firstname.lastname@example.org, you can hear me on Distrohoppers’ Digest and Full Circle Weekly News, and you can find more contact information for me on It’s MOSS.
- Bill – email@example.com, @wchouser3 on Twitter,and Bill_H on Discord
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible:
- Norbert and Tony H for our audio production
- Leo for timestamps and publishing
- Josh Lowe for all his work on the website
- Hobstar for our logo
- initrd for the animated Discord logo
- Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about.Thanks, Clem!