378.5 – Oh, the Distros You’ll Go!
1:00 The Linux Innards
38:06 Vibrations from the Ether
43:20 Check This Out
45:00 Announcements & Outro
In this episode we discuss our current daily driver distros of choice and pick alternatives that we would move to if our current distros of choice stopped being developed.
- We discuss our current daily driver distros of choice and pick alternatives that we would move to if our current distros of choice stopped being developed.
- Our next episode will be Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 2 pm US Central Standard Time, 8 pm UTC/GMT.
- Check when this will be in your local timezone
- Our next Saturday live stream will be Saturday, JJanuary 15, 2022 at 2 pm US Central Standard Time, 8 pm UTC/GMT.
Check when this will be in your local timezone
- Joe – Tllts.org, linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, firstname.lastname@example.org, Buy Joe a coffee
- Norbert – email@example.com
- The Other Other Josh – firstname.lastname@example.org, Josh Thacker on Discord, and @Metal_FOSS on Twitter
- Nishant – email@example.com,riconghost on instagram, riconghost@Github, Ghost.Ricon on DIscord, maverick00783 @ Steam
- Moss – firstname.lastname@example.org, you can hear me on Distrohoppers’ Digest and Full Circle Weekly News, and you can find more contact information for me on It’s MOSS.
- Bill – email@example.com, @wchouser3 on Twitter,and Bill_H on Discord
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Norbert for our audio production
- Leo for timestamps and publishing
- Josh Lowe for all his work on the website
- Hobstar for our logo
- initrd for the animated Discord logo
- Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>