369.5 – The LMDE to Be
2:02 Linux Innards
23:36 Vibrations from the Ether
44:48 Check This Out
50:36 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section Debian 11, and what that means for LMDE
And finally, the feedback and a couple of suggestions
What will LMDE 5 look like?
Vibrations from the Ether
Check This Out
- If you had issues getting to mintCast.org over the past few weeks, there was an issue with billing even though we were all paid up. Thanks to Josh Lowe for wrangling everything for us. The site is back up and going strong.
- Leo will be stepping down as Host for the foreseeable future starting with Episode 272. You’re in very capable hands and who knows? Maybe more community hosts!
- I’m not going far. I’ll stay on to help produce the shows in content and editing, and I’ll likely be back with a voice where I can find the open weekends.
- Next Episode – 2 pm US Central time on Sunday September 19, 2021
- Get mintCast converted to your time zone
- Next Live Stream – 2 pm US Central time on September 25, 2021
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, email@example.com
- Bo – Crowbar Kernel Panic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Twitter @TonyH1212, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Hawk – email@example.com, @joshontech on Twitter and most other social sites, Crowbar Kernel Panic
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, firstname.lastname@example.org, linuxuserspace.show. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio production, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, initrd for the animated Discord logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>