mintCast 365.5 – The Test Drive
1:38 Linux Innards
22:57 Vibrations from the Ether
46:26 Check This Out
51:13 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section, we’ve been running Linux Mint 20.2. How about you?
And finally, the feedback and a couple of suggestions
Mint 20.2 was released about 4 days ago as we record this and take our first look at our version of choice.
Vibrations from the Ether
- Brad A.
- Hank B.
- Nick C.
Check This Out
- Listener Jack
- windy.com is a fantastic site for weather of all sorts. the amount of data in there is amazing and very nicely presented. maps for temperature, waves, clouds, rain, snow, wind, air quality,humidity… the list seems endless. also fires, webcams, surfing spots…
- Next Episode – 2 pm US Central time on July 24, 2021
- Get mintCast converted to your time zone
- Next Live Stream – 2 pm US Central time on July 31, 2021
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, email@example.com
- Bo – Crowbar Kernel Panic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Twitter @TonyH1212, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Hawk – email@example.com, @joshontech on Twitter and most other social sites, Crowbar Kernel Panic
- Mike – Mike@mintcast.org and GrouchyM on Discord and Telegram
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, firstname.lastname@example.org, linuxuserspace.show. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio editing, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, initrd for the animated Discord logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>