mintCast 363.5 – Incremental Improvements
1:32 Linux Innards
31:35 Vibrations from the Ether
59:24 Check this Out
1:05:55 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section, we updated the livestream setup, so we’ll chat about that and the accessories to go along with
And finally, the feedback and a couple suggestions
Vibrations from the Ether
- Larry Murphy
- Stan Reichardt
Check This Out
- Our next episode will be at 2 pm US Central time on June 27, 2021.
- Get mintCast converted to your time zone!
- Our Saturday stream will be at 2 pm US Central time on June 19, 2021.
- Get the Saturday stream converted to your time zone!
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, [email protected]
- Bo – Crowbar Kernel Panic, [email protected]
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Twitter @TonyH1212, [email protected], [email protected]
- Mike – [email protected] and GrouchyM on Discord and Telegram
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, [email protected], linuxuserspace.show. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio editing, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, initrd for the animated Discord logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>