mintCast 359.5 – FLoC Blocked
2:30 Linux Innards
48:43 Vibrations from the Ether
57:56 Check This Out
1:08:03 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section, another stroll down privacy lane
And finally, the feedback and a couple suggestions
- Google’s FLoC
- Brave’s response to FLoC
- Facebook Database of 553,000,000 Users
- EFF Partners with DDG to Enhance Secure Browsing
VIBRATIONS FROM THE ETHER:
- Michel de Bruin
CHECK THIS OUT!
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, email@example.com
- Bo – YouTube Undercast Collective
- Moss – It’s MOSS, MeWe, several blogs, music on Bandcamp and on various YouTube channels, @firstname.lastname@example.org on Mastodon, email@example.com, Full Circle Weekly News, Sponsus!
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Occasional Blog https://tony-hughes.blogspot.com/, Twitter @TonyH1212, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Tony Watts – firstname.lastname@example.org, Echoes of Savages (band)
- Josh Hawk – email@example.com, @joshontech on Twitter and most other social sites. Crowbar Kernel Panic on Spotify.
- Mike – firstname.lastname@example.org and GrouchyM on Discord
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, email@example.com, linuxuserspace.show. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio editing, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, initrd for the animated logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>