mintCast 355.5 – McKnight in Shining Armor (mp3)
1:49 Linux Innards
27:06 Vibrations from the Ether
51:29 Check This Out
58:45 Announcements & Outro
In our Innards section, we talk to community member Mike!
And finally, the feedback and a couple suggestions
Interview Section: Mike
- What was your first Linux experience?
- What was the very first Linux distro you ran?
- What other distros do/have you run?
- What’s a typical workflow for you entail?
- Does Linux do everything you need in a system?
VIBRATIONS FROM THE ETHER:
- Henrik Hemrin
- John Wallis
wpa_supplicant.service: [ UNSAFE ]
firstname.lastname@example.org: [ UNSAFE ]
thermald.service: [ UNSAFE ]
email@example.com: [ UNSAFE ]
udisks2.service: [ UNSAFE ]
CHECK THIS OUT!
Our next episode will be at 2 pm Central US time on March 7, 2021.
- Joe – www.Tllts.org, www.linuxlugcast.com, MeWe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bo – YouTube Undercast Collective
- Moss – It’s MOSS, MeWe, other blogs, music on Bandcamp and on various YouTube channels, email@example.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org on Mastodon, email@example.com for quick response, Sponsus!
- Tony Hughes – HPR – http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=338, Occasional Blog https://tony-hughes.blogspot.com/, Twitter @TonyH1212, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Tony Watts – firstname.lastname@example.org, Echoes of Savages (band)
- Josh Hawk – email@example.com, @joshontech on Twitter and most other social sites.
- Leo – leochavez.org and @leochavez on Twitter, firstname.lastname@example.org, linuxuserspace.show and you can get your five minute news digest at Full Circle Weekly News. Buy me a coffee!
Before we leave, we want to make sure to acknowledge some of the people who make mintCast possible …
- Owen Peery for our audio editing, Josh Lowe for all his work on the website, Hobstar for our logo, and Londoner for our time sync
- Bytemark Hosting for hosting mintcast.org and our Mumble server
- Archive.org for hosting our audio files
- HPR for our backup Mumble room
- The Linux Mint development team for the fine distro we love to talk about <Thanks, Clem!>