mintCast 284 – Gentoo: Round 2
- Isaac has been helping out listeners get their resumes lined out, had issues with two hard drives in one computer and finished a book.
- Rob’s been GM’ing a Starfinder campaign, finished a book, and doing some yard work.
- Linux Mint news for March 2018
- Using Pacli and PacUI
- Torvalds Expresses Concerns Over Current “Kernel Lockdown” Approach
- Isaac and Rob both take a deep dive into getting Gentoo installed and setting up an internet connection.
Vibrations from the Ether:
- Contribute to Linux Mint!
Check this out!:
- Send us your bumper or intro or outro music.
- Next time we’ll be discussing last year’s and new year’s predictions.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone….we’ll be back in 3 weeks!
- Forum: forums.linuxmint.com (rarely)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @mintCast @txhawkins @Linux_Mint
- IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
- Google+: mintCast
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco (podcastthemes.com). Podcast bumpers provided by Oscar.