- Linux Mint news for Oct 2016
- “Most serious” Linux privilege-escalation bug ever is under active exploit
- Dirty COW was Livepatched in Ubuntu within Hours of Publication
BASHing on Windows:
- Rob gives an update on his experience of using Bash on Windows for the first time
Main Topic: Open Source Collaboration Tools
- Rob and Isaac talk about collaboration tools that are open source and easy to use.
Tips & Websites:
- How to install Arch Linux on the Raspberry Pi
- How to benchmark your Linux system
- Go vote!!!
- Check out “This Week in Law” podcast on Twit
- Conferences and events according to Red Hat
- Events according to Linux Magazine
- List of FOSS events according to Wikipedia
- Forum: forums.linuxmint.com (rarely)
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @mintCast @3dbeef @txhawkins @JoeRessington @Linux_Mint
- IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
- Google+: mintCast
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco (podcastthemes.com). Podcast bumpers provided by Oscar.