mintCast 137: Music in the Clouds
- LInux mint has secured another hardware deal. (OMGUbuntu.co.uk)
- Linus switches to KDE. (Muktware.com)
- War of words heating up between two popular FLOSS Office Suites. (Ostatic.com)
- Fedora 18 beta slips, talks of becoming a rolling release. (Phoronix.com)
- Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons: Supreme Court Hears Contentious Copyright Case. (Huffingtonpost.com)
The Main Topic:
Cloud Music Services
- Courtesy of Chattr from the (Linux Reddit)
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Live Stream (Mondays at 8:00 p.m. Eastern): mintcast.org
IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
YouTube: mintCast Productions
Credits: Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco (podcastthemes.com). The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar.