Episode 122: Linux Mint 13 XFCE
- Rob’s a guest on the DDOcast. (youtube.com)
- Finding the Higgs with Linux! (ubuntuvibes.com) The Higgs Boson: Another Feather in Linux’s Cap. (linuxinsider.com)
- Mandriva begins a balancing act.. (itworld.com)
The Main Topic:
- Mint 13 XFCE RC. (linuxmint.com) “This is the RC, not the stable release. I’m not sure about Xubuntu… this edition is derived from Mint 13 itself not from Xubuntu, but as was done for LMDE Xfce, it follows in the tradition of a mainstream Xfce flavor.. i.e. the desktop itself is lightweight, but the software selection isn’t (it comes with LibreOffice, Banshee, Firefox..etc..)” — Clem
- Free Software and Open Source Foundation for Africa (FOSSA) (fossafrica.com)
- The Linux Alternative Project (linuxalt.com)
- Nebulium is not the Higgs Boson. (io9.com)
Your browser does not support the audio element.
Live Stream (Mondays at 8:00 p.m. Eastern): mintcast.org
IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
YouTube: mintCast Productions
Credits: Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco (podcastthemes.com). The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar. The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar. Higgs boson background music is Exariam from Musical Landscapes I by Galdstone (jamendo.com).