Episode 82: Breaking into Education
News & Personal Updates
- Loads of new updates in the summary section
- Swiss government unblocks open source court software release.
- Michael Meeks has a blog post up detailing the growing differences between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.
- With Ubuntu 11.10 development in the final stretch for an October release, debate rages (again) over Canonical design decisions.
- Interview with Quinton Pease of Aspire High School
Websites of the Week
Tip of the Week
Rather than a traditional tip, we are going to provide a link to an application for creating flash-cardshttp://www.mnemosyne-proj.org/
- Email us with questions regarding the contribution of listener content.
Hosts: Rob, Scott, James, Harrison
IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco. http://www.podcastthemes.com/ The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar.