News & Personal Updates
- 0:7:58 Linus Talks Of Linux 2.8 Or Linux 3.0; Ending Linux 2.6
- 0:13:37 Unity Coming to openSUSE After All
- 0:21:09 Calligra Announces First Snapshot Release
- 0:26:02 Simon Phipps blogs about the Microsoft Skype purchase
- 0:34:25 Duke Nukem has gone gold!!
- 0:36:06 Linux Mint 11 Review
- 1:05:52 Gramp’s Garage
- 1:10:56 Feedback from our wonderful listeners.
Website of the Week
Tip of the Week
- Run a second command only if first command succeeds. You can string two commands together using ‘&&’, and the second command will run only if the first command completes successfully. For example, I like to run “sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade”. If the update fails, the entire command exits and the upgrade does not run. This way, I can go fix the reason for the update failing, prior to running the upgrade.
Hosts: Rob, Scott, James, Harrison
Subscribe to the podcast: [iTunes] [Zune] [RSS MP3] [RSS OGG]
Twitter: @mintCast @Linux_Mint
IRC: irc.spotchat.org – #mintcast
More Linux Mint info:
Linux Mint website,
Podcast Entry and exit music provided by Mark Blasco. http://www.podcastthemes.com/ The podcast’s bumpers were provided by Oscar. MP3: [podcast]https://mintcast.org/wp-content/uploads/mintcast_published/mintcast067.mp3[/podcast]